On August 30, 2021, the FTA published a Notice of Intent (NOI) to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), launching a 45-day public comment period. On September 15, 2021, Metro hosted two public virtual scoping meetings as part of a public comment period, ending October 14. The videos for these meetings can be found below, along with the meeting materials.
- Scoping Meeting Flyer
- Scoping Meeting Social Media and E-Blast Image
- Scoping Meeting Presentation
- Video: Virtual Scoping Meeting Afternoon session
- Video: Virtual Scoping Meeting Evening session
Previous Outreach Events
Draft Environmental Impact Statement Public Hearings
NFTA held two public hearings during the public comment period. The hearings included a brief presentation about the Draft EIS and provided a forum for members of the public to make formal comments on the document.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 5:00 PM at Sweet Home Middle School, 4150 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020, at 1:00 PM at The Screening Room at Boulevard Mall, 880 Alberta Drive, Amherst, New York 14226
View the Public Hearing Presentation.